Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally some relief from the clutter
















I have come to the realization that there's just too much stuff, lol. Bead stuff, fluff stuff, scrapbooking stuff, gourd stuff, and the ever popular, oh my god I just may need it someday stuff. I really need to let some of it go. And in fact I had the perfect opportunity today. An email went out asking for craft items for the Ukraine Orphan Outreach Summer Camp. I came straight home and cleaned out some beads and yarn. Off to work it goes tomorrow. Room for more stuff! And for all my twitter friends who wanted to see what I was up to I have uploaded some photos. Mostly of my lovely new cabinet of wonderfulness. The organization is coming along and I am forever grateful for my label maker. It's so much easier to find things when they are marked. With over 10 tic tac boxes of 11 seed beads alone plus the 14's, delicas, etc., I have to have them marked somehow. Tic tac boxes are the best containers ever! If you have any suggestions please feel free. I have more to go but feeling better all the time about it. Let me know what you think! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment