Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's Christmas in June!

Wow, cleaning out the bead room (hoping someday to call it a studio when it grows up). I have found treasures I totally forgot I had. I discovered a set of beads that were given to me but needed additional beads to string them up into a necklace. I have on two different occasions bought beads to go with them and squirreled them away. Now I have all three sets in one bag. I'll have to post an image once I actually make the necklace. Hopefully not another year from now, lol. So it's like Christmas in the bead room and I am distracted by bright shiny objects. Do you ever have that problem? Start to do one thing and then end up doing something else? Then there's all the yarn, gourd tools, and spinning fluff for needle felting yet to be dealt with. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment